Petaling Jaya | Valid until 23rd June 2022
- Conducting assessments on project capacities and timelines.
- Conduct implementation planning and setup activities for projects.
- Developing sound business practices and procedures.
- Providing project-related insight and advice to client and team members.
- Liaising with management and stakeholders on project details and timelines.
- Presenting suggestions relating to the implementation of the projects.
- Identifying, reporting, and resolving key project issues.
- Ensuring that all project and implementation related documents are up to date.
You’re a Consultant with 1 year experience in one or more of the following attributes:
- You have customer facing consulting skills – you’re able to influence, advise, mediate and control scope
- You have experience with software deployment technologies, networks and databases
- You’re numerate with strong analytical skills and knowledge of operational research techniques such as simulation, optimisation, failure rate modelling, cost benefit analysis
- You have a technical degree in Engineering or similar related subject
- You enjoy the consulting lifestyle – meeting new people, working with large organisations, able to respond to a multitude of challenges that makes a difference daily
Interested applicants can send their CVs to email@example.com